Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Riya Sen has been giving the producer of her film A Strange Love Story a real hard time. First, the actress put the producer through much grief when she wanted the clothes worth Rs 3 lakh procured for a scene. (Mumbai Mirror, September 13, 2010) And now, she refused to complete the last schedule.

According to producer Suresh Bhagat, "Riya promised that she would complete the shoot last year. But when she refused to comply, I finished off her portions with a duplicate and I shot the song using her pictures."

Citing the reason for Riya's refusal, Bhagat explained, "She said that I should give her those clothes. How could I?"

Rues Bhagat, "She even complained to Cine & TV Artistes Association. However, Association Of Motion Pictures and TV Programme told CINTAA on my behalf that Riya had harassed me. To be frank, I owe her Rs 4 lakh, but how can I pay her if she isn't even completing the shoot?"

"I had no other option but to arrange for a dubbing artiste for her. I have to release my film in May 2011," added the producer.

Last time, after the clothing fiasco, when we asked Riya, she messaged back saying "Eid Mubarak". Funnily enough, this time around, when we sent her a message, she replied saying, "We're releasing the music of our Hindi and Bengali films Kashmakash and Nouka Dubi on April 12, at Novotel. Please confirm your presence."

Rather strange, don't you think?

0 comments

Post a Comment