Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

In RGV's 'Not A Love Story', Mahie Gill is shown getting physically intimate with her boyfriend right in front of the corpse of a man who was killed minutes ago. The DEV D girl admits that both her as well the director apparently had to go through great pain before convincing themselves of the relevance of the scene in the movie.

"Ramu is a very shy person himself and he told me that he had never filmed scenes like these throughout his career, "smiles Mahie.

"You would realise that the scene hasn't been included in the script to titillate the audience. Instead it is a part of the story telling process where characters are shown to be going through immense emotional turmoil that leads them into making love even after another man has been murdered in the house."

Now this seems to be pretty much in synch with the director's claims that in Not A Love Story, he has gone into exploring the psychological aspect of the characters who committed this crime of passion.

"Ramu was quite open when it came to my inputs though," says Mahie who has worked with the maverick director for the first time. "He told me that I was free to bring in my own inputs and if he felt that they were good enough for the scene, he would proceed the way I liked. However he was alert right throughout and whenever he felt that I was overdoing it or underplaying it a little, he would point that out and ask me to do it all over again. He was always there for me."

Starring Deepak Dobriyal and Ajay Gehi as the male lead protagonists, Not A Love Story releases all over on 19th August.

0 comments

Post a Comment