Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Karthika Nair, daughter of yester year glam diva Radha is all set to storm Kollywood.

The Mumbai based Karthika is debuting in Tamil with KV Anand's Ko, which releases this Friday.

The buzz around Karthika is getting bigger. She has back to back releases with Ko on April 22 and Malayalam Makara Manju on April 29, where famous cinematographer Santosh Sivan is debuting as hero.

The icy cool Karthika said,"I'm waiting with fingers crossed as Renuka the investigative journalist of Ko is one of the best roles that I could get so far. KV Anand sir has not only given me a meaty role but has also packaged the film as a breezy entertainer. The music of Harris sir is topping the charts and I enjoyed doing the film."

She says her hero Jiiva was a great support for her during the making of the film. Says Karthika: "We had a blast doing Ko, which I'm sure has potential to be a big hit."

0 comments

Post a Comment