Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

When asked about her experiences working on Dum Maaro Dum, Bipasha Basu replies, "DMD is a special film for me. Whatever happens to the film I will never forget the experience of working in this film. I had a blast shooting in Goa. I made some good friends. Me, Abhishek, Rana and Prateik, we spent a lot of time together on and off the sets. This is one film I would cherish for a long time. There are a lot of expectations from the film. Hope we will live up to the expectation. I'm sure the film will do well."

Speaking about her role Bips says, "If I like a script, I do it. I went into a trance when the script of DMD was narrated to me. I decided that I should be part of the project, come what may, because this film will remain as a landmark in my career. The name of my character is Jo and she wants to her city evolve. Every character in the movie has it's own significance."

On her co-star Rana, she says, "Rana is not just beautiful but is a good actor as well. I didn't know him much before Dum Maaro Dum but during the film I realized that he is so normal and very humble. He also speaks Hindi fluently. I share a good rapport with him. I'd love to work with Rana again. I'm sure he will help me out with the language."

0 comments

Post a Comment