Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

The prestigious Miss India World 2011 title is hers, but for Kanishtha Dhankar there's still more to achieve.

While she is now readying herself for International grounds to be able to bring home the Miss World title, Kanishtha's also nurturing Bollywood aspirations. Ask her if acting in films will follow next and pat comes the reply, "Of course! I love Bollywood and I would love to be a part of it."

Talking about her favourites whom she would like to romance on screen, the pretty woman says, "I would like to debut with either Aamir Khan or Hrithik Roshan."

When probed further Kanishtha reveals, "I love Aamir's films. His movies are sensational. Nobody sees an Aamir film and laughs at it. People love him for his brilliance. So working with him will be like a dream.

"On the other hand, Hrithik is super hot. He's my childhood crush and he's a wonderful actor. The way he plays his characters gets me in awe of him every time. And because he's tall too, we both will look great together. We'll make a hot pair."

We hope Kanishtha's Bollywood aspirations come true just like her Miss India dream has.

0 comments

Post a Comment