Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Tamannah Bhatia hasn't signed any Telugu films after Koncham Ishtam Koncham Kashtam. Now after a brief hiatus, she is all geared to bounce back with not one but three projects - 100% Love, Badrinath and Oosaravelli. "All the characters are beautifully thought out and different from each other," quips the Sindhi beauty. 100% Love will release first [sometime in the first week of May], followed by Badrinath and Oosaravelli.

When asked about her role in 100% Love, Tamanna says, "I have always wanted to play a character like this. The name of my character is Mahalakshmi and Chaitu's character's name is Balu. We keep fighting with each other. How love blossoms between us and how we go about our new-found love forms the crux of the story. I liked the way Sukumar etched the characters. It's a film that I am proud to be a part of. It'll be one of my first films which I'll watch many times."

0 comments

Post a Comment