Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

"Everything Puri Jagannath does has a purpose. I am called Rakshasi in the film as the story demanded it. Once you see the film you will agree," says Ileana. Her latest film Nenu Naa Rakshasi is due for release and the sizzler seems excited about the whole new concept.

How was it working with Puri Jagan for the second time after Pokiri? "Puri is more of a friend than a director to me. Working with him is a pleasure. He is very focused and he knows what he wants. He is very clear in his vision and has the knack of getting the best out his actors."

She adds, "Puri gave me a brief outline on the film and my role to which I readily agreed. And after seeing the rushes, I am confident that the product has turned out to be good."

Ileana can't stop raving about his co-star. "Rana is born into a film family. So, films are not new to him. Nenu Naa Rakshasi has a good role for Rana. He is a cool guy. Working with him was a brilliant experience."

0 comments

Post a Comment