Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

There’s been a talk of Salman Khan gearing up to play a superhero. But the actor scotched those rumours at the music launch of Ready.

After Shahrukh Khan in Ra.One, Salman Khan was being touted as the next superhero of Bollywood. Reports suggested that Salman would play a superhero spy in director Kabir Khan’s next film, co-starring Katrina Kaif.

But at the music launch of ‘Ready’, when Salman was asked by a scribe if he had indeed signed on to play a superhero, he responded with his trademark charisma: “I am not interested in being a superhero. I don't want to wear my underwear on the outside nor do I want to be bitten by a spider. I prefer being SAL-MAN.”

In a self boasting style quite reminiscent of Shahrukh Khan, Salman said smugly that he is the best hero.

“I like to go watch a movie where I can see my hero and who better than me. I think I am better than any other hero,” Salman said.

He was accompanied at the music launch by Ready actress Asin, Zarine Khan and director Anees Bazmee.

0 comments

Post a Comment