Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Udhayanidhi Stalin who has tasted instant and consecutive successes as a producer and a distributor spills out the ‘secret formula’ when questioned how he manages it.

He said that "I always accept to produce or distribute movies that can be watched by the whole families together without feeling awkward".

I follow a simple formula before committing any project. I don’t prefer having any vulgarity in my films either visually or in dialogues uttered by the cast. My choice is always to make films which can be watched and enjoyed by entire family.” he added.

When asked about the progress of OKOK he said that it is shaping out well and all he has done is to follow director Rajesh’s instructions to the T. He also said that he is immensely thankful to Suriya and Arya for the support they have shown him all the while. We hope Udhayanidhi tastes success as an actor too!

0 comments

Post a Comment