Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

The Notebook star Ryan Gosling says that he no longer sets goals for himself as he is happy with the roles he is being offered.

The 30-year-old actor has grown more comfortable with the roles he is offered as he has gotten older and has nothing else to achieve, reported Contactmusic.

"Do I set goals for myself? Not really. I think now that I'm 30 I'm more comfortable. Maybe it's because I'm playing characters that are older, so it is easier to find good material. But I also have more control, I think," said the Blue Valentine actor.

Gosling will be next seen in Drive and said that he loved preparing for the movie.

"I did everything on it except the transmission. The stunt training was the best time ever. You show up at an abandoned church parking lot and there's a new Camaro and a new Mustang sitting there. You get in your car and you drive it until it won't drive anymore, until it's smoking or on fire," Gosling said.

0 comments

Post a Comment