Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

"People are shocked to see how much I eat", says actor Kunal Khemu, crediting his metabolism for not gaining weight

My exercise regime...
I always keep changing my workout. Sometimes, I need to look lean and sometimes, I need to put on bulk, depending upon the roles in my movies. I feel that an actor's body needs to be flexible. Normally when I am not training for a particular role, I workout three to four days a week for about an hour, doing weight training. I don't do cardio because I don't feel the need to. I am not in a rat-race to get a six pack unless a role demands it.

My diet...
I absolutely love food and eat what I please, as I have been blessed with a good metabolism. People are shocked to see how much I eat. So yes, I don't follow any diet because I eat whatever tastes good, even if its roadside stuff. However, I don't have a sweet tooth. I am not a brownie guy.

Fitness role model
Arnold Schwarzenegger as he's been a trendsetter.

Ideal celeb body (male)
Salman Khan because he has maintained his great body for years and is an icon for all the youngsters. Suniel Shetty too.

Ideal celeb body (female)
Bipasha Basu because she has a great body and is extremely fitness-conscious. And Shilpa Shetty too.

0 comments

Post a Comment