Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Chitrangda Singh can't wait to be seen as Bollywood's first female mutant, and that too opposite the hot Hrithik Roshan in " Krrish 2".

Having returned from Hong Kong, where she underwent training for her fight sequences in the film, the "Yeh Saali Zindagi" actress says that she is having the time of her life, doing all sorts of crazy stunts.

"I'm back from my action workshop, where I was getting trained under experts, as my role requires me to do a lot of dhishum dhishum and maar dhaad," she says and adds, "I did a lot of training on ropes, harnesses and even did a little bit of kick boxing."

So is she excited or nervous about working with Hrithik? "Of course I'm excited. He's such a cool person. In fact, he and I were in China together some time back, to prepare ourselves for the movie. He also wanted me to get the hang of the character. He told me that I have to look and act and prepare myself in a certain way. He's even given me tips on how to handle action sequences. I am super duper excited, but I can't talk much about the film. Let the right time come," says the actress.

Receiving compliments for having lost weight from those around her, Chitrangda seems ready to play a sexy mutant. She's even got a new piercing, one on her tragus. Is that for the film? "No yaar. It's something that I wanted to get done." Well, it sure helps you look sexier!

0 comments

Post a Comment