Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Anushka Shetty, the hottie who became popular in Tamil Nadu through the film Arundhathi, later on paired with Vijay in Vettaikaran and with Surya in Singam.

Anushka while speaking to the media said,” We should distinguish between cinema and real life. Actresses should not speak about cinema in their homes. Similarly when coming to the shooting we should forget our homes. Then only life will be happier. When I debuted in cinema, my parents use to accompany me but I was not able to act with perfection in their presence. So I prevented them from accompanying me. It does not matter that in how many films we act. But it is important that we should act in quality films. I act in all the films as if it is my first film. Only if the films are a success then only actresses can survive.”

The actress is Vikram’s co-star in Deiva Thirumagan and has predicted that Vikram will surely get several awards for his performance in the film. The actress is in awe over Vikram’s acting skills and says that she never has seen such a performance before.

Highly impressed with her co-star in the film, Anushka says that never in her acting career has anyone given her acting tips that he had given. Deiva Thirumagan’s director Vijay had also said that he expects the film to fetch several awards for Vikram.

Let’s hope that Anushka and Vijay’s prediction for Vikram comes true.

0 comments

Post a Comment