Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Kim Kardashian is at it again, baring her hot bod in a photoshoot for the May issue of the UK Cosmopolitan magazine.

The reality TV star poses enticingly in a number of revealing outfits in the photoshoot meant for the special ‘Body Issue’ of the magazine. The 30-year-old siren confidently flaunts her slimmer, sexier body and also reveals a few secrets about acquiring those killer curves.

She says workouts and diets are important, but it’s okay to pamper yourself once in a while.

“If I was stuck on a diet my whole life, I would be really miserable. I love to eat. If you can’t enjoy your life then what’s the point? You can’t torture yourself. I love Rice Krispies Treats, ice cream and frozen yogurt,” she is quoted to have told the magazine.



0 comments

Post a Comment