Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Who says Richa Gangopadhyay doesn't have a comical side? In Mirapakai she played Vinamra, a coy Brahmin girl who hides her mobile phone gifted by Ravi Teja, her love interest inside her half-saree blouse. She keeps it on vibration mode so her super-conservative family members wouldn't find out that she owned one. In the scene, she had to serve her family members food while her phone suddenly started vibrating. Though she pretends to act normal it vibrates at a time where she had to serve sambhar on her uncle's (Sunil) plate and it spills all over him!

Richa giggles, "My entire body had to shake in a peculiar way and I had to give this distorted, embarrassed expression..the action was followed by my uncle's funny remark, 'What's inside Vinamra's blouse?' and then a slap on his face from my father. I guess I must have done a decent job making people laugh since I got tons of appreciation for it!"

0 comments

Post a Comment