Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

"Nenu Naa Rakshasi is a film in a different genre. It is a love thriller. It is different from my other films. This is one film that I am indeed proud to be associated with. Both Rana and Ileana have come up with brilliant performances.

The music has already come in for high praise both among the trade circles and the general public.

Anoop's re-recording is first rate. It will definitely be a different experience for the audience," says Puri Jagannath about his upcoming directorial venture, Nenu Naa Rakshasi. The film is set to release April 29th.

Rana, who is playing a role of a Professional Assasin in the film, adds, "Even though I am just three films old, I can confidently say that Nenu Naa Rakshasi is a unique film. Producer Bujji has not compromised on anything in making this entertainer. I feel fortunate to get to work with a talented filmmaker like Puri Jagan so early in my career. I am sure the film will give my career the required boost."

Ileana remarks, "I liked my character in Nenu Naa Rakshasi immensely. I am satisfied with the outcome of the film. It has given me ultimate satisfaction as an actor. Rana has performed his part very well in the film. It is going to be a landmark film in my career."

Nenu Naa Rakshasi has music by Viswa-Rehman, cinematography by Amol Rathod, editing by SR Rajasekhar, art by Chinna, choreography by Raju Sundaram, Pradeep Antony, action by Vijay, Selva and Ganesh. Vijaya Ram Prasad is the co-director.

0 comments

Post a Comment