Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

For the first time in her career, Rani Mukerji will do a hot disco number

Rani Mukerji is certainly having fun. On the one hand, she has delivered a hard-hitting performance in her last film and on the other, she is gearing up for some matkas and jhatkas in the Housefull sequel.

Yes, for the first time in her career, the actress will be seen in an item song. Even though she is a fantastic dancer, for some reason, she has stayed away from item songs so far in her career. However, she isn't ready to talk about it. A trained Odissi dancer, Rani says, "As of now, this is hearsay and I'd like to leave it at that. I have really not done an item number in my career, but I'm open to it.

Doing it totally depends on how the song is being presented and if it excites me. I love dancing and I think such special songs have a lot of energy. It's fun to see and shoot." So will this number be choreographed by Vaibhavi Merchant, who is a close friend of Rani and has directed her dance moves in Bunty Aur Babli and Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic? We'll keep you posted.

0 comments

Post a Comment