Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Superstar Hrithik Roshan and newcomer Sonakshi Sinha have formed the Bollywood's latest alliance, not for a movie though but for an endorsement.

It was hard to be ignored when Hrithik and Sonakshi recently come together to endorse a clothing brand. They appeared to be the members of a mutual admiration society. While on the filmy front Hrithik appeared to be dying to work with Sonakshi, the latter seemed to be his die hard fan.

On their first assignment together Hrithik said, "I am happy she is the new face. We have lived in the same neighbourhood and known each other, I think she is great and has a great future ahead of her. I am dying to work with her."

"He is the counterpart and sharing the space with him is amazing," said Sonakshi. Unlike her Dabangg co-star Salman Khan, she was all praise for Hrithik's last release Guzaarish.

"I cried while watching Guzaarish. In fact I even spoke to Mr Bhansali also after that," said Sonakshi expressing her desire to work with Hrithik, "I definitely am looking forward to work with him. It has started on a great note and hopefully we will see more. It would be my privilege. I am too small a person to comment on him. He is one of my most favourite actors. How much ever I talk about him is less."

Asked about the talks of a cat fight between her and Katrina Kaif, Sonakshi said: "A lot has been talked about it. I think, aapas ki baat hai, hum aapas mein hi sort out karenge (it is between us, we will sort it out ourselves).

0 comments

Post a Comment