Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Deepika Padukone loves to do action scenes. She has proved she can do them well in Chandni Chowk To China, and now she's ready to flex her muscles in her forthcoming film Rana.

She will go through a month of intensive marial arts training. The actress reveals, "I have to do some martial arts and I am training for my role in the film. I have some scenes in which I have to do intense action and I need to prepare my body for that.

One month of martial arts training is what I'm looking at. It will be a challenging to shoot those action scenes. Though I have done action in Chandni Chowk to China, this has super intensity. I might also have some scenes in which I will get to do some action with Rajni sir." She's a very own Lara Croft, no?

0 comments

Post a Comment