Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Bipasha Basu is quite enjoying her current phase in life with her first Hollywood project ‘Singularity’ gaining attention and her two Bollywood films, ‘Dum Maaro Dum’ and ‘Players’, gearing up for release this year.
The actress, who has been in the news for her first Hollywood film Roland Joffé’s ‘Singularity’, opposite Josh Hartnett, said in a recent interview that it is a big opportunity to get to work with an Oscar-nominated director and she managed to get it effortlessly.

Bipasha revealed that the renowned director liked her voice and hence, she managed to get a lead role in ‘Singularity’.

“Any actor would give an arm to work with Joffe and for me it happened so easily. I kind of bumped into him and he just loved my voice and cast me in the lead role.

“I was in Los Angeles and I just happened to say hello to him because a friend of mine knew him and I was there for a meeting. So for me this role just fell into my lap,” stated Bipasha.

Bipasha loving her on-screen chemistry with Josh Hartnett
Playing a lead role in a Hollywood movie is an opportunity that a Bollywood actress hardly gets and Bipasha is thankful that she managed to get a chance to work opposite Hollywood heartthrob Josh Hartnett.

The actress who plays a Maratha princess in ‘Singualrity’ is enjoying her on-screen chemistry with the international star.

“It is beautiful and the crux of the movie is a love story. There is romance in each frame and at the same time my character is very fiery and brave. Hartnett and I have an amazing chemistry,” stated the actress.

Bipasha says ‘Singularity’ taught her new acting
Bipasha, who was last seen as an abused wife in Priyadarshan’s ‘Aakrosh’, has made up her mind that hereafter she will not be playing roles that portray her as a weak woman.

The actress, who will be having three releases this year with ‘Singularity’, stated that from now on she would prefer to do action roles rather than performing weaker roles.

When the actress was asked about her experience working in ‘Singularity’ were she will be seen portraying the character of an Indian Warrior queen, she stated, “'Singularity' has been a fantastic experience, gave me a completely fresh take towards acting. I just introduced me to a new kind of acting, new kind of cinema, which for an artist is great.”

0 comments

Post a Comment