Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Bipasha Basu, who debuted in the industry with Abbas-Mastan's 2001 directorial venture " Ajnabee" and then went on to do more films with them, says it is very difficult to turn down their films.

"It is very difficult to turn down an Abbas-Mastan offer because firstly, they gave me my first break and secondly, because they are fantastic filmmakers. They know how to use me as an artiste. Everytime when they present me, it has been great," Bipasha told IANS.

"I think I'm their baby. I was launched by them. I don't think I would be acting if I wouldn't have done 'Ajnabee'. The kind of comfort level they provided at that point of time to a newcomer was great. I was just doing it for fun because I was bored of modeling. If I would have had a bad experience, I would have done something else," she added.

The actress has also worked with the duo in "Race" and will now be seen in their forthcoming venture " Players".

0 comments

Post a Comment