Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Hello my walnut cookies! I know it’s that time of the week when you want to laze under your sheets a while longer… more so after the eventful weekend. But believe you me, I’ve a spicy scooplet that will drive away your work blues in a jiffy. So read on dahlings…

It seems as if Shahid Kapoor is making visible attempts to move on after his break-up with Priyanka Chopra. And proof is that he’s meeting other interesting girls, enthuses Sher Lock Holmes, claiming to have even spotted the cute actor in beautiful company. Tell me about it, I say and he recalls sighting Sasha with Bani, who’s a VJ with MTV Channel. The two were on a dinner date at Olive, the popular restro-bar off Carter Road in Bandra, so I’m told.

Aur pata hai kya? My super sleuth goes on to say that he found out from his khabrus that Sasha has been out with Bani previously too. Agreed that a couple of evenings out don’t mean that there’s anything serious brewing. But at the same time, it’s good to know that Sasha is getting to know other girls too now, after a considerable gap post his relationship with Priyanka hit the rocks. As for how good it will be for Bani, well, dekhte hain aage hota hai kya. No?

0 comments

Post a Comment