Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

The closing ceremony of FICCI Frames in Mumbai turned out to be more fun than expected with Shahrukh Khan and Hugh Jackman entertaining the gathering with their wit and dance. The duo was joined by actress Vidya Balan.

Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan was sharing dais with Hugh Jackman for a discussion on Hollywood and Bollywood at Ficci Frames 2011 event, and once it got over, Shahrukh thought to teach Jackman what is called truly Bollywood. The star offered to teach the X-Man star a few desi steps and the actor was game.

Jackman removed his coat and stood next to Shahrukh, very eager to learn. Shahrukh Khan surprised everyone when he made Hugh Jackman shake a hip to Madhuri Dixit's hit number Dhak dhak karne laga.

During the discussion, Jackman exclaimed: “I love My Name Is Khan and I think I should act in the sequel to the film, which we can call 'My Name Is Jackman' with a tagline - and I'm not a tourist.”

Vidya Balan won the Best Actress award for her work in Ishqiya. She wore a green Sabayasachi sari at the event.

0 comments

Post a Comment