Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Filmmaker Sudhir Mishra has personally delivered a complaint letter against model-turned-actress Payal Rohatgi to the Versova police station, last evening.

This "precautionary measure" that a close friend of Mishra refers to, comes in light of the harassing messages and phone calls that the filmmaker received from Rohatgi.

The actress, who accused filmmaker Dibakar Banerjee of making indecent propositions towards her was infuriated by Mishra, who dismissed these allegations in support of the director.

After contemplating on what action to take for several days, Mishra finally decided to bring it to the police's notice yesterday.

The filmmaker's friend adds, "Sudhir got some calls and messages from Payal, after he was vocal about Dibakar's innocence. Since Payal took offence to his support, she started sending messages and calling him up on March 21 and 22. Her messages were quite nasty."

Mishra's friend tells us in detail the content of Rohatgi's messages, which have frazzled the filmmaker.

"The messages went as follows: A) You don't know what happened between me and Dibakar. I would appreciate if you refrain from your comments, as I also can talk. B) Lay off. C) I don't want to work with you. So don't spoil my image. D) Sorry for my last comments. I am a girl, not a piece of meat.

I must have begged 100 times for an audition from you but you didn't listen. But please don't bitch about me as now I won't shut up. E) Now, I hope it's clear.

When we contacted Mishra, an unidentified man answered, saying, "Sudhirji yoga class mein gaye hain." Following this call, his phone was unavailable right until we went to press.

However, Rohatgi answered our query on SMS, "Yes, I had called and messaged Sudhir when he lent support to Dibakar.

The messages you are reading out to me are stored on my mobile and I don't deny them. But did I do any wrong? I was disturbed with the way he and Anurag Kashyap were supporting Dibakar. I even gave an interview in a film glossy talking about them.

Thereafter, Sudhir had also apologised to me. Now, Sudhir has again taken up the issue after 12-13 days. Why? Ab kya hai? I think these directors are mad."

Rohatgi added, "You know what - after you sent me a text, I asked Sudhir if he had gone to the police and he denied!"

However, DCP Zone IX, K M M Prasanna, confirmed, "Yes, Sudhir Mishra has given us an application letter, wherein he states that Payal Rohatgi has been sending him intimidating messages. We shall be looking into the matter."

0 comments

Post a Comment