Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Now that the IPL's begun, Shah Rukh Khan is hotting up for some real action. He's going to catch as many matches as he can, live.

But that means a hectic, jet-setting month, wherein he's also got to fit in his shooting schedules, his endorsement appearances and then, give time to his kids and wife too.

But the Badshah is unfazed. For, helping him balance his three loves – films, cricket and family – is his latest gizmo, the Nokia E7. A self-proclaimed technoholic, SRK confesses that he's the first one in his family to buy cool gadgets that hit the market, and this time, the high on innovation and functionality – Nokia E7 – has caught his eye.

"I've been using it for a month now, and I love the device, specially the Live TV, video conferencing and the touch and type form factor. My Nokia E7 is my mobile office and helps me stay in sync with all the action yet balance work and personal commitments," says SRK, adding that he relies on the gadget to stay connected, and is also planning to watch KKR Live while on the go. He says, "Nokia has made it possible for me to always be there for my team and also follow other teams' performances. Success may make you busy, but it should not keep you from everything that's important to you."

0 comments

Post a Comment