Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Former Miss India World Sarah Jane Dias, who has debuted in Bollywood with Abhinay Deo's " Game", seems to be in awe of her co-star Kangana Ranaut.

The 28-year-old didn't get an opportunity to share screen space with Kangana in "Game", but was happy to have got the chance to shoot a promotional video with her.

"She (Kangana) is incredible, I did do a promo song with her and I was very impressed with her because she was always on time. She would be there on the sets till she was not ask to leave. No drama, no tantrums nothing and that for me is something that I look upto," Sarah told IANS.

Sarah also finds Kangana's success story extremely inspiring.

"She is an award winner, and she is so young. She is a solo girl in the city who made it on her own. I don't have a godfather myself, but this is what I look upto and I hope to be able to become that way. She is very professional," she said.

"Game", an action thriller, released Friday. Sarah plays Abhishek Bachchan's love interest in it.

0 comments

Post a Comment