Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Bollywood heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor has dated many from Deepika Padukone to Katrina Kaif and then Nargis Fakhri but who is No-1 in Ranbir's speed list?

“The No-1 is my mother. I speak to her 2-3 times a day. I don’t do anything without letting her know, without actually talking to her,” Ranbir said.

So, the star actor is a momma’s boy and lady love always comes next to his mother.

My mom is very caring, she is always calling me asking me if I have eaten my lunch, my dinner, if I am doing ok," he added.

These days the actor is busy shooting for ‘Rockstar’ directed by Imtiaz Ali, ‘Azan’ directed by Prashant Chadha and ‘Barfee’ directed by Anurag Basu.

Ranbir will also be shooting behind-the-scenes feature of The Making of Barfee that will appear on the film's DVD.

0 comments

Post a Comment