Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

He’s tall, has his mom Yogita Bali’s face and is ready to struggle like his famous father Mithun Chakraborty once did.

When his debut film Jimmy sank at the box-office, Mimoh was a shattered young man. Devastated, he sat at home for almost three months.

Even over the telephone (he was speaking to FSJ from distant Ooty, where he was chilling out at Hotel Monarch, owned by dad Mithun), the hollow despair of that dark period came through clearly.

Mimoh recalled how he was written off. “I felt useless. I felt like a dead man walking because I thought I had screwed up my career with Jimmy. I felt I was as good as finished as an actor and a blot on my father’s name.”

That feeling of complete defeat didn’t last long. The resilience that coursed through his genes gave him the strength to struggle to his feet again.

“I felt I was as good as finished as an actor and a blot on my father’s name”

“I did not want to give up,” he explained. “I gathered strength slowly and steadily but it took me almost three years to stand on my own feet once more.”

0 comments

Post a Comment