Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Lara Dutta is one busy lady these days. Barely two months into her marriage with tennis ace Mahesh Bhupathi, the actress has stepped into the role of a producer with her upcoming film Chalo Dilli, starring Vinay Pathak and her.

In conversation with Sonil Dedhia, Lara talks about life after marriage, her maiden production venture and her hilarious co-star.

How is marriage treating you?

There are so many additional responsibilities. I am learning how to strike a balance between my professional and personal life.

Is it difficult to come to terms with being married?

Not at all. I have always embraced my responsibilities. Although there are a lot of things happening at the same time, I'm enjoying every moment.

Wasn't it a little too early to get into production? Was it a planned move?

Yes, it was. I'd always wanted to venture into production. I'm working on a couple of scripts now. Unfortunately, in this industry, it's alright for an actor to have a production house but if an actress has one, it's assumed that it's only because she is married and doesn't have any work to do, so she's making movies for herself.

0 comments

Post a Comment