Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

About ten years ago if you had met Shahid Kapoor, he would've come across as funny, strange or even skinny. It's 2011. Today he might still be questioning why women find him so attractive. There's no denying that the actor has earned a mad fan following the hard way.

In person, Shahid looks every inch the movie star; a toned, somewhat rangy alpha male who parries questions with an easy twang. And yet on screen, there can be something low-key, even anonymous, about him. Kaminey is a film which many of his well wishers think is one act he will find difficult to surpass. What they don't realize is that the film was just the start of there being madness in method acting. But the actor is too fast to answer, "They haven't seen Mausam".

Here, in an early interview, Shahid speaks his heart on how he gave his heart and soul to 'Mausam', his different looks for the film and choosing a love story:

My father waited six months for me to complete other projects because I had to give my heart and soul to 'Mausam'

'Mausam' does require complete dedication and that's why I was told by my father, the director of the film too, to give my heart and soul to 'Mausam' as the principal characters, played by me and Sonam travel twelve years through the film. He very specifically told me, “I don't want you to do anything else in between while shooting”. He waited six months for me to complete other projects and then decided to start the shoot.

0 comments

Post a Comment