Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Remember Yuvraj Singh wanted to win the World Cup for a special one? Well, seems like the lady who inspired the ace cricketer to do his best is none other than actor Ameesha Patel. Reason?

Ameesha Patel was Yuvraj's special guest in ICC's hospitality box. Apparently, the cricketer gifted his s

pecial tickets to the World Cup finals between India and Sri Lanka at Wankhede stadium to the actress.

"Yuvi is a good friend and he invited me. Yuvi bowled, fielded and batted superbly on Saturday. When he almost got run out I screamed the loudest!" Patel told Mid Day.

Indeed, her screams were rather loud, much to the displeasure of co-actors Ranbir Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan, who had to ask the lady to zip it.

"Saif (Ali Khan) and Ranbir (Kapoor), who were in the same box, looked at me as if I was mad because I was making them so nervous. People kept asking me to quiet down, as I was the most boisterous. I kept shouting for Yuvi to play stably." she added.

That's not all! Patel was desperate to meet Yuvraj as well though that was not possible as the crowds were delirious.

And here's what she thinks of the other cricketers:

Gautam Gambhir: "We all wanted him to complete his 100 and all stood up and clapped when he got out as he played fabulously."

Sachin Tendulkar: "I find him too cute. When he got out, we all thought we had lost the match."

Lasith Malinga: "I just love him. I'm dying to meet him and give him a hug and a kiss. I find him very interesting and unconventional."

0 comments

Post a Comment