Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

The director has finally decided to take up the real-life murder and turn it into A Love Story featuring Mahie Gill

While the industry is abuzz with speculations about the cast of Ram Gopal Varma's next film Department, the filmmaker is focusing on an interim project titled A Love Story.

The movie's title might come as a surprise since it is based on the murder of Neeraj Grover by actress Maria Susairaj and her boyfriend Emili Jerome.

When contacted, Varma confirmed, "The Maria Susairaj case has always fascinated me in the context, of how two everyday ordinary people can kill another man, cut his body into pieces and then douse the body parts in kerosene.

According to me, it is one of the most brutal and horrifying murder stories I have heard in my life. It made me curious and so I did some research on the case. I spoke to the friends and relatives of both the parties - the accused and the victim.

I also spoke to the investigators. To my shock, I found out that underneath this most heinous crime, there is actually an incredible love story.

It was love, which triggered the murder, drove them to cut the body and turned them into such dreadful souls.

That is why I decided the most apt title for the film would be - A Love Story. It's from the heart but not for the faint-hearted."

Surprisingly, when the murder had taken place, the media alluded to it as a Ram Gopal Varma thriller.

And finally, it's coming true. Mahie Gill will essay the character of Maria Susairaj in the film to be produced by Ramu along with Sunil Bohra.

It is still uncertain who will be cast to play the role of Neeraj Grover and Emili Jerome. The film goes on floors on April 9.

0 comments

Post a Comment