Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Kim Kardashian, who gains or loses the same 10 pounds each time she covers a magazine, apparently has a love-hate relationship with her breasts. In a new interview she says she loves them. But last year she said she once hated them! What gives?

Kardashian, who makes a substantial living endorsing diet fads and other beauty products, routinely recycles weight loss and gain stories to keep herself in the public eye. But she’s apparently done it so many times, she’s lost track of what she’s said.

Suffice to say none of it can be sincere. It’s all a marketing ploy. No one can lose and gain the same 10 or 20 pounds like her and her sisters, Khloe and Kourtney Kardasian and talk about it like it is fresh news.

Last December, for example, she lamented in a magazine interview about the size of her breasts. “I was 11 when I got my period and I started developing,” she said.

“I would sit in the bathtub, take a washcloth, put it under really hot water and put it against my boobs and pray to God, please don’t make my boobs grow any bigger,” she wrote in her book Kardashian Konfidential.”

“She was so mean and then I would have to wear a bra and she would say, ‘Who wears a bra? That’s so disgusting.’ It was so embarrassing.”

Now, she says in a new interview with the UK edition of Cosmopolitan that she loves all her curves!

She claims she had a change of heart about her boobs when she was 15. Of course, she never mentioned that before.

“I realized it was great. I’ve never wished for smaller boobs since,” she tells the gullible magazine.

She also tells Cosmo she loves ice cream, is cool about cellulite in her thighs and thinks her big round butt is her best feature.

Kim posed in Playboy in 2007, which showed all her ample curves.

“Personally, I’ve always loved the curvy look. Even when I was a little girl and all my friends would be like, ‘Oh, my god, your butt’s so big.’ And I’d say, ‘I love it.’”

But in her book, which is supposed to be authoritative, she confesses she was always jealous of Kourtney’s slimmer physique when they were growing up.
In a separate interview in Cleo magazine in October, she also said how much she loathed her body growing up.

“I grew up looking at skinny models and feeling like I didn’t relate,” Kardashian said.

In Dec. 2009, Kim said she has been working out an dieting furiously to lose weight, even though her biggest claim to fame — besides her sex tape — has been her curvaceous body and ample bootie.

“If there is something you’re not happy about, you can’t just sit there. You have to put all your effort into fixing it,” she said at the time.

Kim bragged about losing 15 pounds through her workouts. “I wasn’t heavy, but I was being criticized left and right,” she recounts. “It really brought me down.”

Of course, back then Kim was promoting a fitness DVD, so she obviously was singing a different tune to hawk the product.

Kim is definitely an attractive woman, with a beautiful face and dark raven hair.

But when it comes to body issues, Kim really has two: She has two faces and talks out of both sides of her mouth.

0 comments

Post a Comment