Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Salman Khan might be notorious for his devil-may-care attitude, but that doesn't make him any less popular among his fans. A crazy female fan is all set to paint the actor in zero gravity and is being considered for Guinness Book Of World Records.

Ankita Prakash Joshi is a huge fan of Sallu and had completed his first sketch on March 27 in Florida, USA.

She said, "Salman Khan is my lucky charm and I decided to paint him as my very first zero gravity painting."

Though Ankita's paintings are mainly metaphysical, she made an exception for Salman Khan. Says she, "He is my favourite actor and I love Salmanhis personality. People may think I am crazy, but this is what I wanted to do."

The 27-year-old student of Sophia Polytechnic Applied Arts wants to gift the paintings to her favourite star. "I would be greatly honored if he accepts," she added.

0 comments

Post a Comment