Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

The talented and gorgeous, Sonam Kapoor has always created news with her fashion statements. Be it her dresses or her make up or her bags or shoes, every bit of her is fashionable.

The fashionista opened up in the celebrity chat show Simi Selects India’s Most Desirable on STAR World.

On the show she revealed that she has “two tattoos and a tongue piercing!” She also said, “I’m a bit too free spirited, I’m very confident with my body and who I am.”

Everyone knows about her love for bags. To the elegant Simi Garewal, she said, “My first designer bag was from London. It was a Chanel.”

And this is what she had to say for all the hot dresses and gowns that make her look absolutely desirable, “I enjoy clothes; most of my friends are designers and they love dressing me up.”


For people like you and me who desire to be like Sonam Kapoor, the actor herself becomes the fashion expert and gives tips. So here are some of Sonam Kapoor’s fashion tips:

  • Be comfortable
  • Dress for your body type
  • Wear one colour to look slim
  • Don’t wear vertical shapes
  • Use anti-perspirant perfume plus talcum powder

And here’s what she had to say to the men, “Men should really get a pedicure done!! As there’s no harm in it. It isn’t girly! And at least they would get their corns and inner growth removed.”

So, are the men listening?

0 comments

Post a Comment