Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Jessica Biel is gorgeous, but she's not afraid to get down and dirty (and sweaty!) when it comes to filming action sequences for her movies. In fact, she "loves" it!

"I love action sequences and fights. It's so fun!" the 29-year-old beauty excitedly stated "You get trained to kick the $hit out of somebody.

"It is amazing, because you never would ever do that to somebody in real life. Never," Jessica, who appeared for the promotion event of her upcoming "Total Recall" reboot, explained. "It's been so fun. I really enjoy that kind of physicality. It's different for a woman to be able to do that kind of thing."

The annual convention draws thousands of fans who wait for hours - sometimes days--for the opportunity to geek out over their favorite stars. So we just had to ask, what does Jessica "geek out" over?



"I geek out about food. I am a complete food geek," she said "Burgers. I'm on a bit of a burger. I've been making a lot of fudge. I'm a chocolate freak!

"I'm also a snowboarding freak... where's the snow?" she continued. "I'm following the snow around the country. That kind of stuff I geek out about."

The former "The A-Team" star is an avid outdoor enthusiast who climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro (Africa's tallest peak) in January 2010 for charity - and Jessica revealed she has yet another climbing goal on her to-do list.

"I'd like to make it to the base camp of Everest," she told Scott. "I'm not skilled as an ice climber - I haven't really done any of that. So, to get to the base camp would be really great."

The beautiful brunette was quick to downplay the impressiveness of her athletic feats and encourage others to push themselves.

"Anybody can do it," she said emphatically. "It's so mental. You just have to have the drive and your brain in the right space."

Catch Jessica kicking butt in "Total Recall" - co-starring Bryan Cranston, Kate Beckinsale and Colin Farrell - when the films hits theaters in August 2012.

0 comments

Post a Comment