Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

The winner of Khatron Ke Khiladi Torchaar Season 4 - Aarti Chabria - spoke to us about her experience of being a part of a reality show for the first time ever.

A daredevil act
It was mindblowing! It was a heartening experience to be part of the show as it was a great challenge for me. It was a different experience altogether for me as I have never done this ever in my life. Today as a winner of the show I feel proud of myself and dedicate my winning title to my teammate (in the show) Dhaval Thaku, who has been my support and inspiration. It was a great opportunity and a complete daredevil act which I have never done before. I gave my best and my dedication made me reach the final. I look delicate on-screen, so the audience was pretty amazed to watch me do those stunts. Of course I did undergo a lot of hard training before the show and that made me strong and fit for all the challenges. This show helped me to become physically and even mentally fit.

Chanted During Stunts
There were 13 contestants and everyone has been very supportive. I was not the bravest or the strongest in the show but I was determined that I will give a tough fight to everyone. I used to chant the Hanuman Chalisa every moment I would do a stunt and that helped me a lot. It gave me the power and confidence to fight against all odd situations.

Proved myself
I feel this show has given me the opportunity to prove myself. Now I feel more confident to do an action-oriented role on the big screen someday.

Worst & Best Stunt
The worst stunt was when I was buried alive in the sand and had 101 rats all over my body. I freaked out at that moment.

And my winning shot was the best shot I guess. I had to be inside a burning bus and my teammate had to get the keys and get me free from that bus. It was quite amazing.

0 comments

Post a Comment