Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

The Bhatts have triggered off a war between Yana and Jacqueline Fernandez.

Zara Kareeb Se, an item song that was picturised on Yana for Murder 2 is now being aired starring Fernandez and co-star Emraan Hashmi.

Interestingly, when the song first got a face lift, director Mohit Suri had reportedly said that Yana's song was "too gory" to be shown on television.

Now the explanation for her absence has been completely changed.

"I didn't want to disclose villain Prashant Narayanan's identity to be released before the film and Yana's version had her dancing with the villain," said Suri.

The truth is much simpler.

"Jacqueline is now the new blue-eyed Bhatt girl. She is already been signed for Raaz 3 and will probably be acting in Murder 3 too," reported the source.

After the success of Murder 2, actor Jacqueline Fernandez's looks in Murder 2 has made a mark.

When asked, if she had to expose in the sequel because Mallika Sherawat had done so in the original movie, she said, “I agree”.

“Bollywood is ruthless. It is a difficult place to be in, but if you keep going and keep a level head, you will be fine,” concluded Jaqueline who is still struggling to master Hindi with no godfather in the industry.

Yana being left in the cold, however sounded stoic, when asked about the episode.

"Of course I would have loved for my version to be aired. I hope it will be at some point. But it's not my song, you know. It's just a job. I gave it my best shot and what happens to it later is not for me to decide," concluded Yana.




0 comments

Post a Comment