Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

After actors such as John Abraham, Deepika Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor and Abhay Deol have comfortably opened up, showing their ‘real self’ in the show, Simi Selects India’s Most Desirable, this week, it was actor Anushka Sharma’s turn to speak her heart out.

In the show, the actor, who debuted in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, opposite Shah Rukh Khan, claims that she is “not dating” actor Ranveer Singh.


“I like him, he’s attractive but we are very different people. We have a very volatile relationship, we can actually kill each other and I am serious,” she says.

“I can take his head off, he can take mine off, and we are quite like that. Me and Ranveer are quite the opposites. We see life in a very different way. He is a very practical person and I am completely impractical. For me a relationship can’t be frivolous; I need to be with a man, who can calm me down if need be. Else, it would not be a good relationship,” says the actor.

Adding that she thinks that they are both not ready to be in a relationship right now. “I think Ranveer is not ready to be in a relationship right now, I’m definitely not,” says Anushka.

On being asked if marriage is important to her she says, “Absolutely. It’s very important. I want to be married and have kids, and when I’m married I probably do not want to be working.”

So, when question if she like to go for an arranged marriage? “Yes, I would prefer that,” concluded the actor.

0 comments

Post a Comment