Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Shazahn Padamsee is back in India after shooting some portions of Sajid Khan's Housefull 2 in London.

After her cutesy portrayal of a working girl in Madhur Bhandarkar's Dil Toh Bachcha Hai Ji, ask the actress what we should expect in Housefull 2 and she says, "Well, Sajid sure knows to how to glam up the women in his films, so you'll just have to wait and watch!"

As she waits for this film to complete, ask Shazahn the kind of roles she'd like to do in future and she says, "The length of a role will never matter to me. It's what difference my character will make to a film that I'll be looking at with keen interest. Whatever film I choose to do, I'd like to stand out in the film."

Tell her that these days doing an item song is the best way to stand out and she says, "I'm way too young to do an item number!" Ask her to explain and she says, "I am at any age where I should be focusing my energies more on doing quality films, though I must admit some of the item songs are wonderfully choreographed! Right now, it's meaty roles that interest me."

As she speaks about interests, ask the pretty actress what interests her apart from acting and she says, "I love to work out, do my pilates work out, jump on the trampouline it's something that gives me a high. Also I am a big time foodie and love to check out any new restaurant in town."


0 comments

Post a Comment