Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Simi Garewal's show is always in news for some reason or the other.

Simi's show 'Simi Selects India's Most Desirable' is being talked about as actors like John Abraham, Deepika Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor and Abhay Deol have confronted about their real selves and personal relations.

This week's episode has Bollywood's sexy siren Anushka Sharma as the guest.

Anushka spoke about her school days besides her life and career.

"Boys used to call me SODA in school days," she said. SODA means Serving Officers Daughters Association.

"I miss those days when I had a very protected life that one could get close and bond with other army people that they gradually would become your extended family.


Even today I could be stranded in any part of the country, be it a small city, town or district. I just have to find the closest army cantonments and I'll be at home. When I see an army uniform, I feel so happy," concluded Anushka.

Well we wonder if your 'close friend' Ranveer Singh likes to call you SODA!

0 comments

Post a Comment