Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

The brunette beauty - who is married to Brian Austin Green - has a strict healthy eating regime, and makes sure she sits down for a meal five times a day alongside vitamin and mineral supplements.

She said: "I eat five times a day and don't diet, but I do eat healthily - mostly raw and vegan food with no dairy.

"It's not always possible with travel and filming, but I try.

"I also take supplements like silica and fish oil religiously."

Megan believes femininity is an "attitude" and thinks beauty comes from "simplicity and elegance". She told Marie Claire magazine: "My definition of beauty is simplicity, elegance and sensuality.

"I think that when a woman is in harmony with herself and remains true to her values, she will glow naturally. Femininity doesn't depend on what you wear or how you look. It's an attitude."

0 comments

Post a Comment