Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

The actress stars alongside the actor in Rise of the Planet of the Apes and while, at first, she was taken aback by his methods, she started to learn from him.

She said: "He's got his own unique and distinctive style of acting. It's not conventional at all. It does take you by surprise initially, but it's all about being flexible and trying to understand how another actor works. I found a lot of things in his acting style that I could pick up and learn from."

The Slumdog Millionaire beauty says she was drawn to star in the film because it humanised chimpanzees.

She explained to Total Film magazine: "I play a primatologist and I have dedicated my entire life to chimpanzees. Caroline is the voice of reason but it's a nice voice of reason without being preachy. "It appealed to me because I never felt like I was reading a script about chimpanzees. I just felt like there was some humanising there."

0 comments

Post a Comment