Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Reality star Kourtney Kardashian has said that she doesn't want to bow under pressure from her mother to marry boyfriend Scott Disick.

The 32-year-old socialite and the oldest of Kardashian sisters has an 18-month-old son Mason with the TV star Disick. She said that she doesn't want to tie the knot with him to avoid having another baby out of wedlock, Contactmusic reported.

"I definitely don't want to get married just for the sake of getting married. This is my life. I don't need a piece of paper to make it a family unit. I don't want to get married right now and I don't have to listen to my mom or anyone else!," she said.

Kourtney's younger sister Kim recently admitted that her engagement to basketball star Kris Humphries thrilled her sibling because it had taken "pressure" off her own relationship.

0 comments

Post a Comment