Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Yuvraj Singh is in no mood to settle down. The 29-year-old cricketer has revealed that he will think about getting married only after Salman Khan settles down.

In an interview, Yuvraj said, "We are eligible bachelors, but Salman Khan is the rockstar. So let him get married first,
then I'll think about myself."

Yuvraj feels that trust is the most important aspect of a relationship and believes that relationships fall apart when the trust is broken.

Yuvi, who has been linked to actors Kim Sharma, Deepika Padukone, Karishma Kotak, Aanchal Kumar and most recently Ameesha Patel, has declared that he is single and said “This casanova image of mine is just wrong. I am linked to any girl I meet, and that is so unfair!"


A firm believer in love marriage, Yuvi said that arranged marriage is out of the question for him. "Marriage will happen only when I feel that I have found the right girl. I do not believe in arranged marriages, so it will only be love marriage for me."

0 comments

Post a Comment