Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Actor Sanjay Dutt, who makes his debut on Television as the host of popular reality show Bigg Boss, says he is thrilled and has all praises for co-host Salman Khan.


"I am extremely delighted that I am making my foray into television through a concept like Bigg Boss - a show that holds a nation's attention for more than three months. I loved watching Salman host the last season. I thought he was mind-blowing with his sense-of-humor and inimitable style," Dutt said.

According to gossip mongers in B-town, Dutt was offered to host the show in the past but the actor refused and had purposely quoted an exorbitant amount.

The actor will host the show along with Salman, who is the only celebrity to host the show for the second time.

"I greatly enjoyed working on Bigg Boss last season and received a lot of positive response from fans and well-wishers alike. It is an exciting format that makes for compelling viewing and I am glad to be back for another season. I think it is a great move to also sign-up Sanjay Dutt. It can only mean one thing for the viewers - more excitement and a differentiated appeal for this season," Salman said.

0 comments

Post a Comment