Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Bollywood actor John Abraham talks about Bipasha Basu and his breakup in Simi Garewal Selects India's Most Desirable show. He is the guest on this week's episode.

Here's what he has said. The actor who will soon be seen in Force opposite Genelia D'Souza said: "We had a beautiful relationship but it doesn't exist anymore. I'm solely responsible for it. I didn't want to get married, maybe one day I would, and I'll take everyone by surprise."

The actor further said: "We've given closure to the relationship as I didn't match up to the relationship, I was not ready to commit when the relationship needed culmination. I have grown out of the relation... the breakup is painful but you have to move on." "We had decided, if we ever parted ways it won't be for another man or woman."

John has said it. Wonder what Bips has to say now?

0 comments

Post a Comment