Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed



Sonakshi Sinha clearly defines her limits as an actress by disapproving of roles like Silk Smitha played by Vidya Balan in The Dirty Picture. But, the actress like a true professional admires Vidya’s ability to get into the skin of the character so well.

On enquiring about whether she will ever take up such roles,

Sonakshi without giving it a second thought says, “I will never ever do what Vidya is doing in The Dirty Picture. It’s against my principles and I can’t cross my limitations.”

“But, I must say, Vidya has done a fantastic job in the film. The promos look very promising especially the 'Ooh la la' song which has been creating waves. I wish her all the best," added Sonakshi.

Point taken Ms. Sinha. we are sure that Papa Sinha will be proud to have rules-abiding daughter who is rational at the same time.

0 comments

Post a Comment