Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Actress Jennifer Aniston, who is dating actor Justin Theroux, says she is determined to have a family and is "open" to being a single mother.

"I'd love to have children one day. And it'll happen. I am open to being a single mother, to adopting. I'm just fine with it," contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.

The 42-year-old, who was previously married to Brad Pitt and has dated stars including Vince Vaughn and John Mayer, admits she prefers being at home than in the spotlight.

"I love being at home. I enjoy having cosy dinners with my friends, playing board games or poker. It's fun! Also, I'm into watching Oprah's network, I love her. You'll never see me on twitter or anything like that, it's not for me. I'm all about old traditional ways phone calls and letters. Although I do internet surf and shop online. I love auctions," she said.

0 comments

Post a Comment