Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Actress Zoa Morani, who recently made her debut on the big screen, took a keen interest in working out only when she realised that she needed to lose all the baby fat before she started shooting for her film.

“My mom was actually the one who pushed me into being fit and eating healthy. She is very particular about her fitness and just before I started work, she really pushed me to look my best. I decided to do power yoga to lose the baby fat,” says Morani, who is now completely hooked to it.

“I started training with Payal Gidwani, a power yoga instructor. After that I started training with her husband Manish, and now I can easily say that I can’t do without my daily dose of yoga.”

Morani has, apparently, become so fitness conscious that she doesn’t miss her power yoga sessions even for a day. “While shooting, if my call time was eight, I would get up at six, do power yoga for an hour and then head to the sets.”

Though she does a little bit of cardio to keep herself fit, Zoa is not that keen on gymming. “I hate going to the gym and sometimes when I don’t feel like doing cardio, I run on the beach. That is a good substitute and works well for me,” she adds.

She recently joined a gym to increase her metabolism rate, but prefers running to gymming. She also follows a strict diet of eating eight to 10 small meals a day, but the one thing she cannot do without is her early morning cup of coffee. “I also munch on peanuts, soy-milk and dates when I feel hungry.”

0 comments

Post a Comment